Shaped around the ideal of Greek hospitality, our Royal Myconian Resort guest service places the world at your fingertips. Reflecting the genuine warmth and hospitality of the Myconian people, our caring and friendly staff is dedicated to offering you a highly personalised leisure experience.
Our multilingual concierge staff are available at all times to offer expert recommendations or assistance with reservations, travel arrangements, private excursions or anything else that you may require, among which:
- Transfers from and to Mykonos airport or seaport
Please note that transfers can be provided at an extra supplement, with our Luxurious Shuttle Bus, on sharing basis, for arrivals between 07:00 – 23:00. Past that time, guests are required to arrange a Private Transfer by contacting the hotel.A 48 hours prior notice is required.The shuttle might have a combination arrival with a max waiting of 30 min.
- 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking
- Beach shuttle
- Limo service
- Flower arrangements
- Doctor on call
- Watersports and PADI diving centre
- 24h reception
- Luggage transfer service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite television
- Mp3 player with speakers (or what you provide)
- Laptop or Tablet (on request)
- Baby Bed (on request)
- Kettle and Espresso coffee machine
- Choice of pillows
- Iron and ironing board
- Wake up service
- 24h room service
- Early breakfast service
- Breakfast provided 7:30 – 11:00
- Providing food or breakfast to customers in special packages, if requested
- Dry cleaning – Washing – Ironing service
- Daily room cleaning
- Daily change of towels and sheets
- Turndown service
- Change of towels (on request)
We are experts in getting you from here to anywhere in style
- Complimentary luxury coach shuttle to Mykonos Town, departing from a centralized location and operating at regular intervals until 1:00 am between Elia beach and the Old Harbour of Mykonos Town.
- Luxury flights and cruises – extensive experience in corporate and VIP hospitality allows the Royal Myconian Resort to offers you the royal treatment – with helicopter charters to our resort’s private helipad, as well as private jets or yacht cruises to explore Mykonos and its neighbouring islands.
- Excursions – our experienced and knowledgeable concierge staff will assist you with recommendations, reservations and travel bookings, encouraging you to discover some of the many treasures of the Cyclades via group tours or private charters, such as Delos, Tinos, Paros and magical Santorini to name a few.